Providing safe and strategic scaffold solutions is our specialty
To safeguard the wellbeing of our staff, clients and visitors, Fahlstrom Scaffolding endeavours to operate under the highest standard of Occupational Health and Safety.
Please view our current workplace policies below.
- It is our objective to make sure all employees are properly trained to operate in all areas of our business in a safe and professional manner.
- Safety rules are introduced by the company to safeguard the wellbeing of all persons on the project site and must be observed at all times.
- All employees must familiarise themselves with the emergency response procedures and must be site inducted where applicable.
- All employees must carry their Blue Card on them at all times.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (hard hats, safety glasses, etc) must be worn at all times where applicable.
- If you consider any workmate or contractor to be operating in an unsafe manner, management must be contacted immediately.
- All accidents, incidents and equipment malfunctions, or necessary repairs, must be reported and logged in the OHS Diary.
- All persons requiring first-aid treatment must contact the First Aid Officer who will render the appropriate treatment and enter the details in the OHS Diary First Aid Register.
To discuss our operational policy with a member of our Management Team, please call (07) 4056 2990.